- Step-by-step coaching designed to help groups consider the logistics of group formation, group leadership, and working together as a group to make the most of each meeting.
- Assistance with helping new groups identify a HOST to lead them through their first six weeks.
- In-depth teaching that offers insight to what group life could and should look like for your group.
- Strategies to help your group pursue spiritual growth with more focus and intentionality.
- Tools to help your group experience greater commitment to one another, increased participation from each member meeting-to-meeting, and greater potential for adding new members (if you're group is open).
- Training and resources for new leaders, or leaders who are ready to advance to the next level.
The Group Session DVD:
Moving Forward Basics
Getting Focused for a Solid Foundation
The Leaders' Session DVD:
What's Next? Facilitator Orientation
Contact Staci Overbeck at the church office to reserve a copy of Continuing the Journey for your next group meeting.